Subject: Re: [Leica] [leica] re: what put you over the top?
From: "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 07:27:37 +0200

For what it's worth, I purchased two little Polaroid i-Zone cameras for the
children of a friend of mine a week ago, and they failed to live up to even the
modest expectations indicated on the box and held by the eight-year-olds who
used them.  The box implies that this little $20 plastic camera will produce
instant, matchbox-sized color pictures, but we were unable to obtain even a
recognizable image on most of the frames, and nothing that resembled the pretty
pictures on the box.  And the pictures cost more than fifty cents each, so trial
and error is expensive.

Next time, I'll just get them disposable cameras; they are cheaper and they
produce excellent photos.  I can see why Polaroid is in trouble.