Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V20 #147
From: Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 23:11:41 -0700

Simon Lamb wrote:
>http://www.sclamb.com/Rusty%20on%20the%20Chair.jpg  Noctilux, Neopan
>1600,
>1/30 sec @ f/1

Simon:  Is Rusty a Basenji?  Nice shot, especially considering the
difficulty of getting a Basenji to sit still long enough to focus.  No,
never owned one.  But I've known a few Basenjis.  They can be hyper, and
though they are of African (perhaps ancient Egyptian) origin, they yodel!

Anyway, Harpo sends his regards.
http://www.2alpha.com/~pklein/currentpics/HarpoLapBW5.jpg

Not to neglect your kids--I've seen your wonderful photos of your kids over
the last year or so.  The Noctilux especially seems to capture the
atmosphere of wonder exuded by the newborn.

- --Peter Klein
Seattle, WA