Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V20 #147
From: Henry Posner/B&H Photo-Video <henryp@bhphotovideo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 09:57:57 -0400

At 05:30 PM 07/12/2001, you wrote:
> > Nikon also. It's the AP-2. See
> >
> <http://www03.bhphotovideo.com/default.sph/FrameWork.class?FNC=ProductActivator__Aproductlist_html___37069___NIAP2___REG___CatID=0___>
>

>Henry,
>
>I'm working in a stereo project with Leicas and so...
>I've been using the Rollei Pano Head and results are fine.
>But I'd like to jump there onto the link you gave: ERROR is the legend
>obtained there with a "simple sorry" about the server or so.
>Could you check it ?

The e-mail may have wrapped what is a very long URL. When I unwrapped the
copy I found on the digest it had been split with line breaks. Sorry. What
you can do is type NIAS2 in the search window on the B&H home page. That'll
get you there. If you want to reconstitute the URL, it starts with http://
and ends with CatID=0___ with no spaces or caret (< or >) marks within.
- --
regards,
Henry Posner
Director of Sales and Training