Subject: [Leica] 180 degrees? i think not!
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 15:56:38 -0400 (EDT)

aric thinks:

>I have very strongly held political opinions, which apparently are 180
>degrees out of phase with most of the LUG members who choose to engage in
>political sniping in this forum.

very untrue! i'm the only one 180 degrees opposed to the lug, in fact, i
made a chart:

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/paw/2001/17/anarchy.html

you'll be shocked at how On Topic it is though -- chock full o' TERRIBLE
leica pictures and some photos of luggers waving sharpened visioflexes at
my politics.

kc