Subject: [Leica] [OT] FS: Rolleiflex 3.5F (nice)
From: Andrew Moore <dmm@bronze.lcs.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 16:07:38 -0400 (EDT)

I apologize for what is technically speaking an off topic post but I know
there quite a few Rollei users/fans here.

I'm selling my complete Rolleiflex 3.5F outfit.  It all goes as a set
for exactly the amount I have in it.

- - Beautiful body, #2289108.  Does NOT need a CLA!  Nicest I've ever
  seen.  It's not mint but it sure is beautiful and clean.  Lens is a
  Zeiss Planar 75/3.5, bay 2.  Viewing and taking Lenses show no signs
  of fungus, scratches, or separation.  They are superb.  All shutter
  speeds work properly.  No rust.  Leather is in tact.  Interesting
  "Imported Allamagne" tiny badge on the body which as far as I can
  tell is uncommon (for whatever that's worth).  Meter works!  It's
  around one stop off or so but I hear there's an adjustment under the
  focus knob which might do the job.  I've never done it because I use
  an external meter anyway.  I can't gaurentee meter accuracy but I
  will say that it responds well to varying light and appears to work.

- - Rolleiflex leather case (made for 2.8 but fits the 3.5)

- - Rolleiflex metal lens cap (covers taking and viewing lenses)

- - Rolleiflex strap with alligator clips

- - Bay 2 to common 52mm filter adapter

- - Rolleiflex lens hood, with leather case

- - NEW Maxwell screen (brilliant matte with grid), installed.
  So much better than the original screen.

- - Original Rolleiflex screen is also included.

- - Rolleiflex 3.5F original manual

This model has the removable hood so you can replace screens easily
etc.  I just bought the Maxwell screen, included, for around $120 or so
and it makes a WORLD of difference compared to the original (also
included).

The price is $1085 plus shipping and insurance.  If you're business-like
you can split it up and sell the components at a profit on eBay.  If
you're not you can enjoy using a wonderful camera kit.

This kit needs nothing.  You can start using it the day you get it.

- --Andrew