Subject: Re: [Leica] Voigtlander 21mm finder question
From: Rich Lahrson <tripspud@transbay.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 15:39:56 -0700

Hi Mark,

     I use the Leitz 50mm frightline finder all the time with the broken line
right below the top of the brightline.  On the 50mm finder, is this for, like,
a meter or three feet or what?  I'm looking seriously at the Voigtlander
21mm because it will rangefinder focus on my screwmount unlike
the Skoptar 24mm, though that has click-stop focus which might work
ok.

Cheers,
Rich Lahrson
tripspud@transbay.net