Subject: Re: [Leica] Voigtlander 21mm finder question
From: "onetreehillclw" <onetreehillclw@compaq.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 00:06:43 -0500

The 21mm Voigtlander finder has the lines for close-ups I beLIEve. Though
you can't get too close with it(about 3 ft with my M3). The lens and finder
are both excellent. Lens is very sharp wide open at f/4. I like this finder
better than the older 21mm(metal version) Leitz finder. And the finder is
set more to the left so it won't get in the way of the LTM camera's shutter
speeds.

Chris Williams