Subject: [Leica] Re: Large Format lenses/ Where we post from
From: Charles Harris <charles@charlesharris.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 18:45:24 -0500

Thanks to all those who answered my LF lens questions. I'm still processing
it. There's about a billion LF lenses available. Several asked for the
descriptions of the ones I have in the event I sell them, I'll certainly put
that out there if that's the case. Sounds like there's a few Linhof users
out there. I can come up with many questions. Someone asked if there was a
Linhof list, any answers? It seems I read of a Big Neg list as well. Where's
that? Thanks again.

I bought the Linhof as sort of the antithesis of the Leica M. It's mainly
about discipline. What is thought of that?

BTW, I lurk from Raleigh NC. I travel (working shooter) a ton so I'm absent
a lot.

charles h