Subject: Re: [Leica] Should I buy a Noctilux?
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 18:37:04 -0700

I really appreciate my Noctilux when I am shooting pictures indoors as I did
of a family reunion with fine grain ISO 100 film.   The Noctilux pictures
were all taken at f1.0 with shutter speeds as slow as 1/8 of a second.   The
results were mostly in focus and good.

The only problem I had at times was when I guessed the distance and slightly
missed.  Most of the time my guesses were close enough to have the subject
in focus.

Roland Smith
Oakland, CA