Subject: [Leica] Universal polariser - does it work with the Voigtlander 21/25mm lenses?
From: "Mark Pope" <mark.teampope@ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 10:55:36 +0100

One of the accessories that I am considering getting for my 'm' outfit is a
universal polariser, to use primarily on 35mm f2 ASPH and 50mm f2 summicrons
and a 90mm f2.8.  I was just wondering whether anyone tried the universal
polariser with the Voigtlander 21 or 25mm lenses.  As these lenses have a
39mm filter mount, I reckon it should work.  Or will the pic's suffer from
vignetting?

Regards

Mark Pope
Swindon, Wilts