Subject: [Leica] Universal polariser - Really Universal !
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 09:18:07 EDT

Dans un courrier daté du 17/07/01 12:00:04 Paris, Madrid (heure d'été),
mark.teampope@ntlworld.com a écrit :

> One of the accessories that I am considering getting for my 'm' outfit is a
>  universal polariser, to use primarily on 35mm f2 ASPH and 50mm f2
summicrons
>  and a 90mm f2.8.  I was just wondering whether anyone tried the universal
>  polariser with the Voigtlander 21 or 25mm lenses.  As these lenses have a
>  39mm filter mount, I reckon it should work.  Or will the pic's suffer from
>  vignetting?
>

>  Regards
>

>  Mark Pope
>  Swindon, Wilts
>  UK

Talking about polarizers , I have bought 55mm circular polarizer , and I
simply use
it by applying it against the lens .
It takes just a few seconds to get the good orientation and report it the
same way
on the M lens .
Operation is simplified if there is a mark on the ring ( brand name or white
mark ) .
Cost : 2 bucks, used .
Results : as good as the Leica polarizer

JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE/ AIRBORNE RADAR TECH / LIVE FREE OR DIE
will soon be moving to Metz