Subject: Re: [Leica] 1st Time Handling of a new contributor
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 11:28:49 -0700

Ouch my eyebrows John as far as i knew the M6 meter was being considered extra
baggage by a new guy to the list I'd never heard of "Ethel Red" and i was being
called ridiculous by an anonymous troller.

I checked the archives and got zilch.
He said "but that's just me" and that was just the point. There was no "me."

I don't care if you are buddies with the guy i go far back here and deserve and
equal shot in this deal too.

I simply asked who he was is that a big crime?

Mark