Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Summary of help for a new purchaser
From: shino@ubspainewebber.com
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 11:02:19 -0400 (EDT)

i just ordered a base for my beseler 45 from B&H on wednesday,
and this huge box was on my doorstep in NJ on friday!

i've bought almost all my darkroom stuff from B&H over the last 15
years (including the awesome beseler/minolta 45A, remember those?)
and have never had cause for complaint.  well, none except
henry's occasional forays into political commentary. :-) :-)

- -rei