Subject: RE: [Leica] LUG: automation vs. the brain
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 14:34:42 -0700

I had a conversation with one of my old Comp Sci professors a while ago.  I opined that the development of the Internet had the same level of significance as the development of the printing press.  He maintained that it would prove to be as significant as the development of speech.  Now there's a true believer in technology!

Paul