Subject: [Leica] OT Sale Item sorta
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 17:05:04 -0400

Film  Film Film - sorta On Topic in that the extra film I have to sell
can be used in every Leica made R, M , LTM .  Anyway I bought way too
much Delta 3200.  I really like this films but not to the extent that i
purchased.  part of it was a mistake in the order and I was too lazy to
return it.

3- 10Packs ( total of 30 rolls) of Delta 3200 135-36  exp 5/2002 has
been in my cool basement since purchase.  Best price I've seen is $4.19
per roll.

Therefore each 10 pack I'd sell for $3.50 per roll or $35 per ten pack.
If someone buys all thirty rolls ( $105 ) then I'll throw in three
( count 'em) rolls of in date Agfa Ultra (10/2001) and one roll of just
expired Agfa APX-25 ( 7/2001)

Now how can you pass up a chance to shoot some of the best (read
extinct) films around?

ernie nitka
http://home.twcny.rr.com/nitka