Subject: [Leica] PERFECT CAMERA BAG
From: "Felix Erazo" <Ferazo2000@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 17:01:44 -0400

HELLO GUYS
I just received my order of the Filson small field bag. I tell you this is
the perfect m bag. just the right size, the bag can hold 2 M cameras with
attached a some rolls,pens and note pad. It doesn't have an interior
divider,but one can use a wrap to protect the stuff. Construction is
EXCEPTIONAL!!! THE FILSON company puts out a great product. Check the link
below.

http://smtp2.thewwwstore.com/filson/230.HTM