Subject: [Leica] 4x6 Prints
From: AppleMac97@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 19:11:43 EDT

Lea:

Light Impressions sells a line of archival pages and albums for various print
sizes including 5x7's.  I use their products to create albums for all my 5x7
prints.  I have been using their products for about 20 years now and am a
satisfied customer.  You can order products directly from their website.
Their print catalog is available on request.

http://www.lightimpressionsdirect.com

Sincerely,

Muhammad

Muhammad R.K. Chishty, Ph.D