Subject: [Leica] 150th Anniversary Leica M6 with a 50/2.8 lens
From: AppleMac97@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 13:14:21 EDT

Hi folks!

I have a friend who wants to sell a 150th Anniversary leica M6 with a 50/2.8
lens.  He is wondering how much this camera is worth.  Here is a brief
description provided by him.

" I have a 150th. Anniversary Leica M-6.  That was the one they made about 3
years back in the large wooden

presentation box and limited production to 150 units.  It has a 50mm f-2.8
Collapsible Elmar with

matching numbers.  It's unused in the box with certificate. "

Thanks in advance for your help!

Sincerely,

Muhammad

Muhammad R.K. Chishty, Ph.D