Subject: [Leica] waterproof bag/case for M6: any advice ?
From: "saadi lahlou" <saadi.lahlou@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 14:50:43 +0200

Hi luggers,

I am looking for some waterproof bag/case to take pictures in wet
environments (sailing / scuba diving ) with my M6TTL. (I'm leaving on
tuesday for Greece).
I don't expect to go deeper than 2 meters underwater (I'm interested in
people rather than fish). I would even go for something that could not go
underwater but would protect from accidental salted water projections on a
boat.
I do not want heavy duty hardware that would weight tons and take a lot of
room.
I have no motor winder so I need access to the lever, so as to get second
(third etc.) chance to catch "le moment décisif" without having to unpack
the whole thing.
I would also prefer to be able to focus the lens, for personal aesthetic
preferences which I desire not discuss here at this moment - this is not
meant to relaunch a "bokeh" thread ;-)!

What I have seen in diving shops is more adapted to P&S cameras, or to SLRs.
But I want to use the M6 and not my Nikons (obstinate eh!).
And I must have been to clumsy in my search in the archive to get the right
answer.

Any advice ?

Thanks for your time !

saadi lahlou