Subject: Re: [Leica] Red circles and "almost new" Leica bodies
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@attglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 11:40:59 -0500

John,

>I specifically asked about it, and he assured me that it was covered for two
>years with the standard Passport warranty, and he gave me the little book for
>it, just like my other body that I bought at full retail.

I am wondering about the "Passport" warranty???  It is only a USA Leica
warranty and issued by them.  I have never gotten a little book about a
Passport warranty, only a plastic warranty card from Leica.  Also I am not
aware of a two year Passport warranty - al the ones that I am familiar with
are three years. You might call Leica USA and ask about this.

Sounds like a good buy, however.

Dick Hemingway
Plano, TX

Replies: Reply from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] Red circles and "almost new" Leica bodies)