Subject: Re: [Leica] Red circles and "almost new" Leica bodies
From: "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 01:49:59 +0200

Richard Hemingway writes:

> I am wondering about the "Passport" warranty???
> It is only a USA Leica warranty and issued by them.

That cannot be, since I am not in the USA and I apparently have one.

> I have never gotten a little book about a
> Passport warranty, only a plastic warranty
> card from Leica.

This consists of a little book with the dealer's seal stamped inside.  No
plastic card that I'm aware of.

> Also I am not aware of a two year Passport
> warranty - al the ones that I am familiar with
> are three years. You might call Leica USA and
> ask about this.

I'm in Europe.

> Sounds like a good buy, however.

I certainly agree.  I hope I don't wake up and find out that it's a dream.
Certainly the camera worked like a dream today.

Message from "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@attglobal.net> (Re: [Leica] Red circles and "almost new" Leica bodies)