Subject: [Leica] Gray or Not too Gray.
From: "doug doyle" <lux_beata@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 21:08:21 -0700

Hello LUG:

I am a Vancouver, Canada photographer (Blad's) and am saving money for the
Leica M6TTL that I have my heart now set on.

I have been researching prices and the variation is wild.  Just from
Canadian retailers the price fluctuates about 30% for grey market gear
compared to "official" gear.

I am hoping to get the LUG's input on the Passport warranty, and if the xtra
dollars are worth the piece of mind that they buy.  The price difference can
be overcome, but it is a good piece of the price of a lens.

Thanks in advance,

Doug

Replies: Reply from "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net> (Re: [Leica] Gray or Not too Gray.)
Reply from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] Gray or Not too Gray.)