Subject: Re: [Leica] Gray or Not too Gray.
From: "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 07:02:55 -0700

Doug,

Before spending the extra for a Passport warranty, remember that it doesn't
cover theft, fire or any loss in which the remains of the camera or lens
cannot be recovered and returned for replacement (a drop off a boat, for
instance). If you do not declare yourself to be a professional, and you have
an existing homeowner's or renter's insurance policy,  you can probably
obtain an "all risk" rider at a low cost that is not subject to the above
limitations.

Bryan