Subject: RE: [Leica] Scanning
From: "Mehrdad Sadat" <m.sadat@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 01:40:58 -0700

there seems to be banding problem with the current nikon ED8000, so check
with them before u buy, also there is a new minolta with 5.2 meg and it
wears a G lens which is minolta pro lens, it will be better than the E10.
with a digital camera u get instant gratification and it is great. i think a
digital camera should be part of any camera bag, even if you only use it for
exposure, cropping,...and 11x14 blow ups

Thanks, Mehrdad