Subject: Re: [Leica] leica P&S (was: crayons vs. markers)
From: "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 01:53:57 +0200

> may i ask if anyone M user on the group has
> strong feelings either way about the leica
> point-and-shoots?

No strong feelings either way; mainly just indifference.

I'm generally suspicious of inexpensive gear with a famous name on it.  Usually
the name is the only part of it that has any connection to the putative
manufacturer, with the actual hardware being assembled in some third-world
country.

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] leica P&S (was: crayons vs. markers))