Subject: Re: [Leica] Transparency Development
From: "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 13:40:40 +0200

At least two labs in Paris provide 48-hour turnaround on Kodachrome development.
It used to be 24-hour, but it was recently increased to 48-hour (working days
only).  This is only for pro Kodachrome film.  For the "amateur" Kodachrome, the
delay is 14 days unless you pay a few euros extra for expedited service.