Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Minilux vs Contax T3
From: "faneuil" <leica_korenman@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 15:10:42 -0400

Yup - Got to agree there.
Had both the Minilux and the T4 for a year.
The Minilux is super sweet but the T4 seemed always be there for that
'shot'.
Reason ? For $150 prob. I don't care if I sand gets into the T4.
Also, after obsessive compulsive comparing of negs and slides, it is very
difficult to see the difference..
Especially for pocket camera photopgraphy...

T4 is actually a bit sharper, but Minilux is slightly punchier/ contrasty.
Sorry but true.

Saving for an M6,
Eric