Subject: [Leica] FS: Fogg Bag
From: Feldman Family <feldman@omsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 21:08:41 -0700

If I remember correctly, it is a Celia-M, which looks similar to the B-Minor
(you can see it at tamarkin's site). The dimensions are roughly 11"x8"x6".
This is a very high-quality, handmade bag. The interior is extremely well
put together, better than anything I have seen. The bag holds its shape,
making it very easy to work out of.

The bag is in good condition, but shows some minor scuff marks.

$175 or best reasonable offer. Please contact me off list.

David Feldman
Davis, CA