Subject: Re: [Leica] nail-biting leica user
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 17:00:19 -0700

brad daly wrote:

> okay, so i bite my nails.  i've done it all my life, and i don't think
> there's any chance of me stopping.
>
> here's the problem: because my nails are so short, i can't flip out the
> little half-ring to release the bottom plate.  who's faced this dilemma
> before?  i'm thinking i can fashion a little tab out of duct tape (good
> alabamian that i am) so that i can pull the ring out, yet still fold it up
> flush with the bottom of the camera.
>
> or does leica make an adapter for peole like me, the
> obsessivecompulsivevitelmar or something like that?
>
> --brad

Paint your nails with clear "tuff as nails."
that's what classical guitarists do.
It stops you from biting your nails and makes your finger tips a better tool for
getting stuff done.

Invented by a little old lady who worked in an apartment store here in Portland Oregon.

One day she gave 5 million to a major charity. No one knew she had a dime! Or
who she was...
a great story!

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon