Subject: [Leica] nail-biting leica user
From: brad daly <bwdaly@hiwaay.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 18:43:14 -0500

okay, so i bite my nails.  i've done it all my life, and i don't think
there's any chance of me stopping.

here's the problem: because my nails are so short, i can't flip out the
little half-ring to release the bottom plate.  who's faced this dilemma
before?  i'm thinking i can fashion a little tab out of duct tape (good
alabamian that i am) so that i can pull the ring out, yet still fold it up
flush with the bottom of the camera.

or does leica make an adapter for peole like me, the
obsessivecompulsivevitelmar or something like that?

- --brad

- --
brad daly	                  bwdaly@hiwaay.net
photographs: http://home.hiwaay.net/~bwdaly
"I can't imagine anything good about being blind and lame at the same time."
	--Alvin Straight
"War, what is it good for?  It's good for business."
	--Billy Bragg

Replies: Reply from "Dante A. Stella" <dante@umich.edu> (Re: [Leica] nail-biting leica user)
Reply from "Hugh Thompson" <painfree@istar.ca> (Re: [Leica] nail-biting leica user)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] nail-biting leica user)