Subject: Re: [Leica] more noctilux images
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 14:50:58 +0100

At f/1 the Noctilux does suffer from vignetting.  However, when taking
pictures in very low light it is not so apparent because it is masked to
some extent by the dimness of the image.  I have always seen it in the
corners of images and it can be cropped out to provide a cleaner look.  You
can also use Photoshop to blend the vignetting in so that it is less
apparent.

Simon