Subject: Re: [Leica] Polarizer for Leica M. Did you try the FilterView ?
From: Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 16:36:43 -0700

At 6:46 PM +0200 7/26/01, Lucien wrote:
>Did you try the FilterView ?
>
>It look very much like the the adapter made by Leica for the new
>Tri-Elmar (49mm).
>
>But this one works with 39, 46, 55 and 60 mm filter thread (all the
>current Leica lenses).
>
>I think I will find a new use for my 77mm Polafilter.
>
><http://www.nikonlinks.com/PhotoEquip/_forms/filterview.htm>
>
>It will also work on some Cosina RF, Contax G2 and Konica RF lenses.
>
>Lucien

A while back I made one of these for myself with a Dremel grinder and
a 77 step up ring. Actually, since I had a 60-62 step up ring and
46-55 and 39-55 step up rings already, I made two of these adapters;
one for 62mm, and one for 55mm. Cost _way_ less than $85! Works very
well.

- --
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design