Subject: [Leica] Pitbulls
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 22:32:55 -0700 (PDT)

If you release two pitbulls, at different times, into an arena full of
dogs of other breeds, the pitbulls may cause some disruption to the
other dogs but, eventually, they will find each other and then they
will fight to the death. The LUG currently has two pitbulls locked in a
deadly embrace. Knowing them as I do, I think it was predictable that
this would happen.   ;-)

Regards,

=====
Ray