Subject: Re: [Leica] AGFA stop selling Digital Cameras ?
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 23:25:51 -0700 (PDT)

Rei wrote:

for us yahoos who don't speak french here's the
babelfish (http://world.altavista.com/tr) translation:

- - -rei

Agfa stops the numerical photograph.

All is not pink in the numerical photograph: in spite of
sales in very big rise, certain manufacturers must face
losses record. After Polaroid, it is Agfa which lowers
the arms and which announces officially its withdrawal
of the market of the numerical photograph general
public. . . (Snip)

Thank you, Rei (I find myself among les yahoos). Without the seeing of
this translation with the eyes that find themselves in my own face, I
would still have been be in the black. But what is it that it is? I
find it to be beyond the comprehension of myself. C'est incroyable,
mais c'est la vie! But I think now maybe I understand the source of
some of the more obscure postings that we see, de temps en temps, from
Les LUGois, MARK my words (pun intended) ;-)

Regards,

=====
Ray