Subject: Re: [Leica] #29 FIlter and the Noctilux....was Nocti Problems
From: shino@ubspainewebber.com
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 11:40:30 -0400 (EDT)

yes, yet another advantage of the rangefinder!

i use B+W's (they call them 091) and have them for all my M lenses.

#25 red or #8 would be progressively less dramatic.  i always enjoy
photographs with nice clouds in them.  even in real life, nothing makes me
feel happier than a skyful of cumulus.

images like adam's "unicorn peak, thunderclouds" just send me away:
http://www.anseladams.com/taag/showdetl.cfm?&DID=8&Product_ID=36&CATID=33

- -rei