Subject: RE: [Leica] NOw OT Contax, was Leica filters, by Leica?
From: "Mehrdad Sadat" <m.sadat@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 10:26:09 -0700

marc, I have used and continue to use hoya filters (super multicoated &
ultra) and they are just fine. I typically use hoya super multi or heliopan
slim multi interchangeable. the hoya ultra is probably the "slimmest" i have
seen for wide lenses, it has not front thread, comes with a cap and the
construction is quite good. the heliopan's look a littler heftier but also
about 30% more expensive, what kind of problem have u had with hoya filters?

Thanks, Mehrdad