Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: B&W Scanning
From: shino@ubspainewebber.com
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 09:09:47 -0400 (EDT)

this man is so right!  i recently began processing my own B&W negs again
and the difference in scratches and spots is amazing.  i used to spend
almost all my time in photoshop spotting.  the chromogenic films were
often really horribly folded, spindled and mutiliated.

- -rei

Replies: Reply from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: B&W Scanning)