Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Vietnam, Inc.
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 14:45:08 -0400

If that makes you LOL, this will make you ROFLOLSCOYN!!!

Last year I saw a copy of Vietnam Inc., for, as I recall, about $425, at
the now defunct Photographer's Place in Soho....Actually, I can
certainly understand a a photobook like Vietnam Inc., which is an
historical/political/social document, selling at a ludicrous collector's
premium...What is amazing is finding a copy somewhere for $5.95...that's
the bookbook equivalent of finding the Newport Highboy for $150 in the
farmer's barn!

But hey, Tim, you know there's someone on this list who will pay you a
rediculous price for the Osterholm...;-)

 B. D.
Who's Waiting For The Reprint