Subject: Re: [Leica] Wet work: share some wisdom?
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 15:51:47 -0400

Your message has generated lots of advice, all of it good.  Just remember it
is still possible to develop negatives, maybe even prints, in a dark
bathroom, garage or basement.  Not everyone's technique is perfect
especially when they start.  Just think how good it will feel when you get
it right!  Just don't be afraid to start if you don't have all the gizmos
and little bottles.

Mike D