Subject: Re: [Leica] Darkroom help
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 22:06:45 -0700

I use a Jobo rubber squeegee. The one that's all red, and supposedly the
rubber is replaceable. Nary a problem. Although now that I've told, I'm
sure the whole zoo is going to find itself on my negs. I do use a double
filter system, that more than anything else keeps the negs clean. My
prints are for the most part spot-tone free. The only real problem I
ever had was in Santa Monica. That S---hole city used to mix brackish
well water with Colorado River water. I don't know if they still do. As
it is, I no longer live there or care to go back, at least in this lifetime.

Slobodan Dimitrov