Subject: Re: [Leica] MF Leica
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 14:31:21 -0700

I can see something along the line of a Plaubel Makina, but with Leitz
glass. With 6x6 to 6x9 capability, at the flick of a switch. A folding
or retracting lens is still a smart move, you could carry it along with
the 35 without being encumbered with extra weight and mass in a camera
bag. My preference would be a wide angle version that focuses down to 2 feet.

Slobodan Dimitrov