Subject: [Leica] Re: Van Riper on Leica
From: Henry Posner/B&H Photo-Video <henryp@bhphotovideo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 15:41:42 -0400

At 12:06 AM 07/28/2001, you wrote:
>http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/photo/galleries/essays/index.htm
>A medium format LEICA?  Jesus, Mary and Joseph.  There goes the 401K.

I wish there was a date on this page. A similar rumor floated around
another mail digest about 4-6 months ago. I asked Roger Horn about it and
his reply was that when someone asked Mr. Cohn the reply had been that with
Leica anything was possible. I don't consider that a rousing endorsement
for the concept. Maybe this is a different conversation though.
- --
regards,
Henry Posner
Director of Sales and Training