Subject: Re: [Leica] Blurred elements in a photo
From: shino@ubspainewebber.com
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 11:25:03 -0400 (EDT)

i enjoyed the shot.  thinking i might glean some information, go to trusty
babelfish:  http://world.altavista.com/tr .  i think it was taken at f4
but that's about all i could determine

- -rei
- --------------
Eve Of the spring
Dima Zverev 27.10.99

Generally this not new is photograph, but 4 it
recently pereskaniroval, and it began to appear
entirely differently. Therefore I hurry to be
subdivided. this the first is picture in my life, which
was possible to peel dividenty. It somehow won
half year subscription to the journal "film cartridge".
Practice Of ltl-e, 8shchmm, diaphragm - 4, focus
to the forest. Profoto-ya00.

                             the commentary
 1   Tooth :: 28.10.99 4:25

   Good are method. Face gives to photograph not artistry, but mood. Which, in
   my view, is more important. Yes even separately undertaken forest itself
   good: parts is many, but not motley

 2   Sergey :: 28.10.99 8:59

   Svezho!:)) It is healthy.

 3   Gleb Vdovin :: 02.11.99 20:20

   Simple is the photograph: Spring goes - it colored and beautiful and thus
   far yet entirely did not arrive therefore out of focus. It goes into forest
   of which winter - therefore white of cold and to the sharp pain of sharp. It
   is healthy. Knob/button is number 5.

 4   Aleksandr Malygin :: 17.12.99 13:04

   Forest nothing special. Portrait is those more. It is combined
   together. How? Did catch sequence? By nozhnyami? By fotoshopom? It will go
   as exercise in finalizing of equipment.

 5       Minto :: 11.11.00 23:44

   Probably, for the new version reward they did not give:)

 6       Ziggy :: 07.03.01 16:16

   Girl pretty, yes even the forest of neplokh. It was pleased. Only today it
   decided to become acquainted with the creation.

 7       Ramunas Of danisevichius :: 11.03.01 19:57

   5

 8       knt :: of 21.03.01 16:31

   It finally reached by old photos. It is healthy.

                          leave your commentary

Before expressing your opinion about the work, read if you please rules ! But
if already strong/firm quip then is twirled in the language, simply sentence to
the author OF CAST IRON chamber/camera. And if you please, be
structural/design, do not be limited to words "was not pleased" or
"healthily!"

Furthermore, if you have observations on framing/composition of photograph,
propose your version, after using knob/button "to frame".