Subject: RE: [Leica] Compendium Review
From: Ext-Peter.Sikking@nokia.com
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 19:34:03 +0300

Marc James Small wrote:
  > No new scanning thread for me.

- --I have no idea what the last means.

Seen the "Scanning" thread between Mxsmanic and Austin Franklin filling
up your mailbox the other day? It was qualitive--good enough/
not good enough--that's the way this will go (on and on).

It will be like:
''
And on page XX line YY it says: "[...] and that means that [...]".
Sorry, but the paragraph before this quote does not prove
that the paragraph after this quote must hold.
''
People will respond: "But that's good enough for me!"
And I will reply: "But that argumentation is warped."

- --In other -- and rather rude -- words, "put up or shut up".

If you insist. From tomorrow I'm off for a long weekend,
I'll be back after that.

	--ps/032

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Compendium Review)