Subject: Re: [Leica] Compendium Review
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 10:46:34 -0700

><Snip>
> It will be like:
> ''
> And on page XX line YY it says: "[...] and that means that [...]".
> Sorry, but the paragraph before this quote does not prove
> that the paragraph after this quote must hold.
> ''
> People will respond: "But that's good enough for me!"
> And I will reply: "But that argumentation is warped."
>
> --In other -- and rather rude -- words, "put up or shut up".
>
> If you insist. From tomorrow I'm off for a long weekend,
> I'll be back after that.
>
>         --ps/032

I also would rather trifle with a specific criticism.
Humour us!
Erwins contributions to the list have been legion and legend. We really if we've
been on this list very long at all have more than a clue as to where he's coming
from and his solidarity.
You we don't know.
So I'd state my case.
If Anthony and Austin hits it on a possibly maddening statistical level then:

Henning and Doug Herr, Jim Brick, John Brownlow, Kyle Cassidy, Tina Manley, Mark
Davison, Sal DiMarco,Jr., Ted Grant will hit it from a user true life real world
level -
and i left out half of the true LUGNUT biggies.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA

http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/