Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Salgado vs. Nachtwey
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 08:48:21 -0400

Excellent point....I don't know that I'd agree with the "opposite ends
of the spectrum," but certainly each is concentrating on very different,
if equally tragic, aspects of the human condition - Nachtwey on war and
its aftermath - by-and-large- Salgado on the impact of the 'haves' on
the lives of the 'have-nots.'