Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Salgado vs. Nachtwey
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 07:08:23 -0700

Gee, where's the fun in that?  "My photojournalist can beat up your photojournalist!"

I think we've been around this mulberry bush before, so in the interest of harmony, inclusion, hope and world peace, I'll rescind my "precious and candy-assed" comment.

You've got a good point about opposite ends of the spectrum.  As Tina sais, Salgado reminds us that there is hope.  IMO, Natchwey reminds us that sometimes there isn't.  Both understandings are important.

Paul