Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica Quality versus Medium Format
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 12:06:02 -0500

Mark

>>I think you can develop 4x5 sheet film in pee pee and print in on toilet
paper
and it's still going to look better than anything you're going to get with a
35mm piece of film no matter WHAT you do it!<<

My pitch black room which I use to load and unload sheet film in plates
(versus my darkroom which has things like glow tape and glow dials on all my
gralab timers) is a somewhat hidden and rarely used bathroom 4 floors
underground in the basement of a 16 story high rise. The small bathroom is
light tight, tile lined, dust free, and ideal for the task. When loading
film one morning after gulping down too many cups from Starbucks I attempted
to multitask. Quite by accident I executed just what you describe; the
development part anyway. Sorry to say, it doesn't work.

Dave