Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Quality versus Medium Format
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 11:39:20 -0700

George Day wrote:

> http://www.rollei.de/en/produkte/mittel/magazindata70.html
>
> It was on the site after all, at least in the 70mm flavor.  I'll keep
> digging for the 220, which, again, I'm pretty sure -- although not 100%
> certain -- exists.

I'm bummed out on 70mm.
I got a 70mm Hassy back and developing reel and bulk loader.
Used it for a couple of years but then they discontinued 100 ft rolls of plus x
and Tri x in 70mm and replaced it with nothing.
You can now shoot Portra in 70mm which I'd not kick out of bed it beats VPS!
So I've not used my 70mm stuff in years.

Mark Rabiner
Staaaar waaaars, nothing but staaaaarrr waaaarrrs.

Portland, Oregon
USA

http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/