Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Quality versus Medium Format
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 11:54:36 -0700

George Day wrote:

> Ya know, if you shoot 4x5 with a lovely new Schneider or Rodenstock APO (my
> pref, but hey) lens -- lenses whose MTFs are as good as if not better than
> Leica -- you can probably develop in raw sewage and have terrific results.

Oh I'm TIRED and BOOORED of shooting with my
APO-Symmar  • Apo-Tele-Xenar HM • Digital • G-Claron • Macro-Symmar •
Super-Angulon • Super-Symmar HM • Super-Symmar XL • Tele-Arton • Xenar

So I think I'll slip it off and slap on my  Grandagon or Geronar WA, or  Sironar
N, or Apo Sironar.
  Macro Sironar, Imagon, Apo Ronar.

Or large format Nikkor or Fujinon lenses are more than slightly exciting.

Why not mix and match?!!!!

I'll take the variety assortment!!!!!

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon